127 ve160pvmr maple red eco
The Maple Red module currently achieves a maximum output of 250 Wp, it comes complete with colored cells that permit them to be placed in creative and vibrant designs on building facades, rooftops and generally any other surface that would otherwise go unnoticed.
The Maple Red version allows for unobtrusive placement in urban centers and/or historic locales.
- Power Range: 230Wp – 235Wp – 240Wp – 245Wp – 250Wp
- Positive Tolerance: from 0 to +4,99 Wp
- Backsheet color: White / Transparent / Red
- Thermal Characteristics: NOCT 44,5°C
- Frame: Anodised aluminium or Red, height 35 mm
- Glass: Anti-glare tempered glass, thickness 3,2 mm
- Cell: 60 cells 3BB Polycrystalline, Red color
- Type of protection: IP65
- Connector: MC4
- Fire resistance: class of reaction to fire I
- Warranty: 10 year against manufacturing defects
Behaviour in standard test conditions STC
Behaviour in NOCT conditions
Complete data sheet —> – Installation Manual
The firm holds all of the certifications necessary to operate in accordance with the norms IEC 61215 : 2005, EN 61730 1-2 :2007, as well as the norms of the regulated productive cycle, which are necessary for the company’s receipt of tax incentives.
V-energy adheres to the regulations of COBAT regarding the collection and recycling of expiring and expired photovoltaic modules in Italy.