High-efficiency transparent photovoltaic modules to 54 cells containing polycrystalline silica with a maximum output of 225 Wp, also come with an optional frame. Due to their varied grades of transparency (from 19% to 20%) offer a high level of functionality while still allowing the passage of vibrant rays of light. The primary applications of this type of product are: greenhouses, rooftops, parking garages, ceilings and building facades.
- Power Range: 220Wp – 225Wp
- Positive Tolerance: from 0 to +4,99 Wp
- Transparency: from 19% to 20%
- Backsheet color: Transparent
- Thermal Characteristics: NOCT 42,7°C
- Frame (or frameless): aluminium, height 35 mm
- Glass: thickness 3,2 mm (4,0 mm on frameless)
- Cell: 54 cells 3BB Polycrystalline, Standard color
- Type of protection: IP65
- Connector: MC4
- Fire resistance: class of reaction to fire I
- Warranty: 10 year against manufacturing defects
Behaviour in standard test conditions STC
Behaviour in NOCT conditions
Complete data sheet —> – Installation Manual
The firm holds all of the certifications necessary to operate in accordance with the norms IEC 61215 : 2005, EN 61730 1-2 :2007, as well as the norms of the regulated productive cycle, which are necessary for the company’s receipt of tax incentives.
V-energy adheres to the regulations of COBAT regarding the collection and recycling of expiring and expired photovoltaic modules in Italy.