166 ve260pv hp 60 cells
V-energy’s Series 200PV photovoltaic panels come complete with high-efficiency silica polycrystalline cells with an anti-reflective coating. The 60-cell module currently achieves a maximum output of 275 Wp.
- Power Range: 260Wp – 265Wp – 270Wp – 275Wp
- Positive Tolerance: from 0 to +4,99 Wp
- Thermal Characteristics: NOCT 40,6°C
- Frame: Anodised Black aluminium, height 45 mm
- Glass: Anti-glare tempered glass, thickness 4,0 mm
- Cell: 60 cells 3BB Polycrystalline, Standard color
- Type of protection: IP65
- Connector: MC4
- Fire resistance: class of reaction to fire I
- Warranty: 10 year against manufacturing defects
Behaviour in standard test conditions STC
Behaviour in NOCT conditions
Complete data sheet —> – Installation Manual
The firm holds all of the certifications necessary to operate in accordance with the norms IEC 61215 : 2005, EN 61730 1-2 :2007, as well as the norms of the regulated productive cycle, which are necessary for the company’s receipt of tax incentives.
V-energy adheres to the regulations of COBAT (Consorzio Nazionale Raccolta e Riciclo) regarding the collection and recycling of expiring and expired photovoltaic modules in Italy.